Laser and E-Stim working together like never before
LaserStim™ is the first hybrid emitter that provides both Laser treatment and Electrical stimulation
- World’s 1st FDA cleared laser and e-stim device
- Enables clinician to identify areas of optimal treatment areas
- Provides highly targeted treatments
- 25,000 mW of Super Pulsed Laser Power
- Compatible with acupuncture,muscle trigger probes (optional)
- Compatible with MR4 control unit
- Industry best 2 year warranty
The LaserStim™ is designed for clinicians with patients who suffer with pain associated with osteoarthritis of the joints, frozen shoulder, sciatic pain, back and neck pain, and pain associated with acute injuries. For patients who have artificial knees or hip replacement or other metal implants, LaserStim is effective and safe to use. LaserStim’s TARGET™
technology provides an interactive neural stimulation by constantly measuring
electro-conductivity of treated tissue.
Advantages of MR4 and LaserStim™ with TARGET™
- • Wider list of applications than traditional modalities
- • Synergistic effect of Multi Radiance therapy provides benefits of light and neuro stimulations
- • Faster temporary pain relief
- Assists a clinician in identifying the optimal treatment locations. This is done through our TARGET technology.
- • Constantly changing impulses, preventing accommodation of tissue to neurostimulation
- • Deep tissue penetration of photonic energy due to 25W Super Pulsed Laser
- • Preset frequencies allow clinician to control depth of therapeutic energy from the surface up to 13 cm (5 inches)
- • Insurance reimbursement:simultaneous usage of light and neurostimulation therapies allows for potential insurance reimbursement
- • Patient can feel the treatment
"LaserStim emitter is a positive improvement overthe already excellent results I have had with my patients through the years with the Multi Radiance Laser. With the LaserStim emitter, I am able to not only reduce pain, but also improve function. TARGET feature enables me to identify injured areas quickly and informs me as to what dosages are appropriate. I would highly recommend the MR4 with LaserStim to other practitioners interested in improving their outcomes by reducing pain and mproving function of their patients".
Dr. David Zymler
* Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed healthcare practitioner. The purchase of a LaserStim or MR4 LaserStim devices from a third-party seller, such as a public auction website or private, unauthorized individual, should be approached with caution.LaserStim is a prescription device whose use is regulated by U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. Sellers are required to sell such devices only to individuals qualified to purchase prescription devices (eg, health care professionals). While sellers are also required to confirm the condition of such devices, there is no way to verify the condition of devices purchased from third-party sellers,therefore the warranty for devices purchased from unauthorized LaserStim and MR4 LaserStim distributors cannot be honored and will be void.